Terms and Conditions
Our mission is to improve lives through learning. We enable anyone, anytime from anywhere to learn educational gaming content and to access that educational content to learn (students). We consider our marketplace model the best way to offer valuable educational gaming content to our users. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you, us, and our student and instructor community. These Terms apply to all your activities on the Bigstack website, and other related services (“Services”) .
- You need an account for most activities on our platform. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our Support Team. You must have reached the age of consent for online services.
- You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and access content. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address and contact number . You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed. You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account.
- Students/learners/Users must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Bigstack and use the Services.
- If we discover that you have created an account that violates these rules, we will terminate your account
- When you enroll in a course or other content, you get a license from us to view it via the Bigstack Services and no other use. Don’t try to transfer or resell content in any way. We generally grant you a 2- year access license.
- We generally give a lifetime access/ 2-Year license to our students when they enroll in a course or other content. However, we reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use any content at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to the content due to legal or policy reasons.
- We occasionally run promotions and sales for our content, during which certain content is available at discounted prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to the content will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the content (at checkout). Any price offered for particular content may also be different when you are logged into your account from the price available to users who aren’t registered or logged in, because some of our promotions are available only to new users.
- You agree to pay the fees for content that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those fees. Bigstack works with payment service providers to offer you the most convenient payment methods to keep your payment information secure. We may update your payment methods using information provided by our payment service providers.
- Your subscription may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your subscription will be specified during sign-up.
- We determine free trial eligibility at our sole discretion and may limit eligibility or duration. We reserve the right to terminate the free trial and suspend your subscription if we determine that you aren’t eligible.
- From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Bigstack reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time.
- Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.